Make the tree change you've been dreaming about with this expansive 21.89 acre property that is perched on the edge of the stunning Blackmore River Conservation Reserve and features its very own private Billabong. The property consists of a modern four-bedroom, two-bathroom home, a renovated two-bedroom, one-bathroom granny flat, and a huge 23m x 17m workshop to suit a large home business set up. And with Palmerston town centre less than 30 minutes away and Darwin CBD within 45 minutes, all major amenities are within easy reach.
- Spacious open-plan living/dining area with patio access to main home
- Striking modern gas kitchen with quality appliances and a walk-in robe
- Immaculate bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and shower over large corner bath
- Walk-in robe and designer ensuite with double shower to master bedroom
- Huge semi-enclosed alfresco patio overlooks manicured lawn and gardens
- Massive lagoon-style pool with shade sail, deck and landscaped gardens
- Integrated double carport with ample extra off-street parking in large forecourt
- $50,000 spent on recent renovation of self-contained two-bedroom granny flat
- Granny flat features living area, full eat-in kitchen, two bedrooms and an ensuite
- Industrial-style workshop is ideal for the busy builder, tradie or major hobbyist
- Industrial sized Coolroom
Seize this excellent opportunity to secure your own large piece of paradise with this sprawling tropical acreage that brings the best in modern family living to a stunning rural environment.
An abundance of fruit trees
fresh drinking water from the land
The main house is superbly presented throughout and features spacious open-plan living in neutral contemporary tones and direct access onto the huge patio for seamless alfresco living.
You'll love the large modern kitchen that features a huge island breakfast bar, stone bench tops, a gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and a walk-in pantry.
The king-sized master bedroom is located off the main living area and features a walk-in robe and luxury ensuite, and three more bedrooms all with built-in robes join the immaculate main bathroom and internal laundry in a separate wing of the home.
A private, self-contained granny flat has been completely renovated with $50,000 spent. It features a generous living space plus an eat-in gas kitchen, two good-sized bedrooms and a brand new bathroom.
Also on the property is an enormous workshop with three high roller doors, a covered shipping container and plenty of interior space to accommodate a substantial home business operation.
A stunning lagoon-style pool set in a lush tropical oasis, plus your own private natural Billabong in one corner of the property complete this incredible package.
Come and see it all for yourself and organise your inspection today.
Phone Suzi 0404 2222 19